- Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes electronically.
- Delivery is within 24 hours but if you wish to have same day delivery please call the before 8am to confirm possibility of same day delivery before placing order.
- All Saturday orders must have come in by 8pm on Friday, no urgent deliveries on Saturdays.
- We aim to deliver all orders between 1pm -7pm daily Monday to Friday.
- Delivery on Saturdays starts at 1pm . There are no deliveries on Sundays.
- Our delivery personnel cannot be delayed for more than 5 minutes at a location after which they will leave.
- Another attempt MAY be made at our convenience. However in your absence we advice you appoint a proxy to accept the delivery on your behalf.
- Please note that live produce will be delivered to customer’s residence only. You are required to make a follow-up call in the case of a livestock purchase.
A signature is requested on delivery by you or your appointed proxy. We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the descriptions and color of all products that appear on the website. However, it might not be exact on delivery as most products are fresh and may be refrigerated if need be before delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes and measures indicated are what you will find in the market. We also state it in kilograms and grams. Please refer to the measurement guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-represented, including prices and promotions.
We continually update our online prices subject to market forces. Some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular area.
Purchase of Products
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an acknowledgement. At the point of acceptance of an order, Delivery/service fee will be charged and a delivery code will be issued. This delivery code will be given to our dispatch by you at the point of delivery or your designee at the point of delivery.
Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes electronically to the order so please ensure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
* the order cannot be delivered at the speculated time or the same day as requested
* our inability to obtain authorization of payment
* the identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Simi African Foods Market Services operates a fully automated system hence invoicing is automatically computed. Once placed orders can only be modified by phone call to our customer service before close of business on the same day of placement. Modifications includes cancellations, deletions, additions and changes to shipping/delivery information.